Thursday, January 6, 2011

moving...

it was for three times he offered me to move. three times i denied it. but my husband asked me consider all the advantages and disadvantages. it is very difficult decision. i have to share with my best friends, my parents. i discussed with my husband again. i really need his advice & encourage to me in this condition. it is not a simple problem. he describe the pluses and minuses. i think there are a lot of minuses if i am still being in this place. of course there is a lot of pluses in the new place. i still confuse, confuse, and confuse, around my head. i should pray, my other heart side says. and then... i decide to move. bismillah... i wish i could be better than the past. i m sure Allah Knows best behind this and Allah will helps me...

No comments:

Post a Comment